Looking for an awesome Gluten Free Pizza Crust, then head on over to our friends at Gluten-Free-Way for a must have recipe.
Next head over to Just A Little Spice to find your favorite pizza spices – all tested for Gluten, you never have to worry about being glutened with Just A Little Spice. Did we mention they are also organic and non-GMO.
Get ready for Family Pizza Night!
Just A Little Spice is a proud sponsor of the Gluten-Free for Life Expo – 2017 in St. Petersburg, FL on March 25, 2017.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil in a glass baking dish or enamel pan.
- Add chicken and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, chopped onion, granulated garlic and italian seasoning until combined.
- Let onion mixture sit for 10 minutes
- Pour onion mixture over chicken and toss to coat.
- Place lemon slices on top of the chicken and season with salt & cracked pepper.
- Place chicken into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken), until chicken is thoroughly cooked and the juice is bubbling.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Shop Just A Little Spice for Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Pure Spices
Everyone loves good seasoning blends and at Just A Little Spice, we’re no exception. We created Just A Little Spice as a way to provide high quality spices for your entire family including those with special dietary needs.
There are a couple of things that we think are truly necessary to make this happen:
- Gluten Free – our spices are all tested to be sure there is no cross contamination.
- No fillers – Often, blends need to have anti-caking agents. Some of these are harmless but in my families herbs and spices, I only want herbs and spices. What this means, for Just A Little Spice, we’ve decided not to use blends if we cannot do it without additives, period.
Just A Little Spice is committed to providing high quality spices without fillers. Often, blends need to have anti-caking agents. What this means, for Just A Little Spice, is we’ve decided not to use blends if we cannot do it without additives, period.
Enjoy our DIY Cajun Spice Blend. Mini Mason jars are perfect to store your blends.