- 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon or more of Just A Little Spice Granulated Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Just A Little Spice Italian Seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil in a glass baking dish or enamel pan.
- Add chicken and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, chopped onion, granulated garlic and italian seasoning until combined.
- Let onion mixture sit for 10 minutes
- Pour onion mixture over chicken and toss to coat.
- Place lemon slices on top of the chicken and season with salt & cracked pepper.
- Place chicken into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken), until chicken is thoroughly cooked and the juice is bubbling.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Shop Just A Little Spice for Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Pure Spices